Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

My Nursery World Photo

narnia

yes, a lovely party for everyone, where the 'graduates' were presented to the assembled audience (Ladies and gentlemen, may I present to you, the class of 2008) and up they popped from a staircase behind the families!! They were presented with hand made certificates and a photo frame with group and individual photos of the class of 2008..............we were incredibly lucky with the weather (it rained heavily the day before and after), they also got their 'learning journey' scrapbooks and building blocks (Our Lea's progress charts).We had a big picnic and it was simply a lovely, celebratory day.I loved the bit where they all threw their hats into the air.........not a dry eye in the house!! :o

ps, we chose these outfits because they fitted with the name of our setting!

What struck me about the photo is that every one of the children looked so happy - they clearly had a lovely time.

Congratulations, narna - I said on the other thread that my deputy supervisor is now seriously considering how we could better mark our children's last days with us before they go to school.

Thanks! :o

Maz

They all look lovely!! xD

I would love to have graduation costumes!! They look great!! Just a quick question, are these the only children from your setting leaving for school in September? We have lost 40 this year!! :o

yes that was the whole batch of leavers for us........................we are a small setting! :o

Oooh - are we playing "smallest-number-of-children-leaving-for-big-school Top Trumps"? We had two going to school this term...mind you four were off to other settings, for one reason and another!

Maz

Oooh - are we playing "smallest-number-of-children-leaving-for-big-school Top Trumps"? We had two going to school this term...mind you four were off to other settings, for one reason and another!

Maz

TWO!!!! You lucky thing!! It seems you take all this time moulding the children to just how you like them and the school pinches them all!!!! :o