Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

All In One Wet Weather Suits

Hi i am looking at buying all in one wet weather suits. I am thinking that seperate trousers and top are best. trousers with braces look like they would be better. any suggestions of what is best and where to buy from.

thanks

angela

We get ours from Raindrops they are really good quality and not as expensive as miindstretchers

£45 for both dungarees and trousers from Raindrops compared with £48 from mindstretchers. Either way its a serious investment... :o

Makes me think again about the all-in-ones!

Maz

I asked this question a while ago and got a great reply...but I can't remember it now! The rain coats were regatta ones for about £5 and trousers £8...or that may be the other way round. REALLY good quality...i'm off to find the name of the website...PM me tmw to remind me please...brain a bit fried!

YES! I found it. The wonderful Marion sent me the link to this company www.clothesinternet.co.uk. Sorry but I don't know how to post her exactly...sorry, bless her it was a direct link to the very page I needed

YES! I found it. The wonderful Marion sent me the link to this company www.clothesinternet.co.uk. Sorry but I don't know how to post her exactly...sorry, bless her it was a direct link to the very page I needed

Quick lesson then!

In the 'reply' box there's a box with green plus sign (and something I can't quite make out without my glasses on!). Click on it and another box will open. Type in the web address here (if you've copied it you might need to delete the "http://" first before pasting the url in. When you hit return the box gives you space to write in a word so that when readers click on it they go straight to the web address you typed in:-

Like this (I followed your link, and went to the waterproofs page...) :o

Thanks for this - I'm off to look now!

Maz

PS: Marion is a whizz when it comes to weblinks - if I didn't know better I'd say she sits at her computer for at least 22 hours a day!

PPS: £10.44 for both trousers and jacket is a heck of a lot cheaper - although I imagine the fabric isn't quite as sturdy!

Edited by HappyMaz

thankyou for your help i have found a website called viking kids. There suits look really good quality. they support forest schools. Will give a discount.

Any advice on all in ones or seperate trousers and jackets?

angela

I would go with separates, handy in the summer when short sleeves can still be worn and you don't need to worry about soggy jumpers! We use muddy puddles waterproofs, fantastic heavy duty quality, worn everyday and the first pairs bought 5 years ago are only just beginning to show signs of wear. Would definitely say its worth spending a bit more for quality resources as the lighter weight ones we tried still left us with wet children to change each session. Have fun!

• 1 month later...

We have also been using brightly pictured ponchos from shoplargo on ebay (johnpaulsheridan@hotmail.com) we got them last year andthe children loved them.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)