Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Baby Bunny Is Six Months Old!

Running Bunny

Just thought that I'd let you see baby bunny as she has grown over the last six months...

She is a really happy, contented little baby and only cries if there is a real problem.

We go to swimming classes and singing group, have completed baby massage and are about to start baby signing - busy, busy, busy!!

My maternity leave is coming to an end, so I've got to make a decision about work - do you think that I can really leave her? Not just yet!!

Anyway, check out this 'smilebox' and enjoy!!

(When the window opens, just press 'play' - you can speed up the slides by moving the slider at the bottom)

Six months in the life of...

RB and Eva

x

That made me cry!!

How lovely, the best ever feeling in the world! It get's better and better my first daughter is 17 yrs in a month and she is the light of my life, of course her 3 sisters and 1 brother are too, but those first memories of first baby are just mind-blowing aren't they?!

Thanks so much for sharing, I really needed that today, (had the worst day and only just stopped crying, and you made me cry more - but with happiness and nostalga) :o

Edited by Guest

Me thinks she's going to break a few hearts when she's older. :o

She is very photogenic and the pictures are so well done. xD I personally love the black & white images.

Thanks for sharing, beautiful. :(

Peggy

she is so cute you lare very lucky, make the most of the time she will grow up so quick, it only seems like yesterday my little boy was that age he is ten now going on 15. i love the way you have shared your photo's it is such a good idea

Guest Wolfie

Absolutely beautiful...where have those six months gone, eh?? You'll love baby signing - I help run those sessions in our centre and they're always well attended and good fun!

Guest MaryEMac

Wow , she's soooo cute. Doesn't time fly, I can't believe that it is six months since we were waiting her arrival with baited breath. I can understand totally why you are reluctant to return to work. Enjoy her. :o

Mary

awwww, now in my last few days of pregnancy that made me cry. I can remember 6 months ago as Evie just arrived thinking will I ever make it to the end of my pregnancy. Only 3 days to go!!!!

What a beautiful baby and what an awesome way to share pictures - thanks for sharing- you must be soooo proud. :oxD:(