Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Dissertation Done!

Its finished and handed in for BA hons!!!

Think and hope i speak on behalf of Maz , :( we were finishing it this morning and she wasnt around on msn by deadline so hope she got it there!!!!! :o

Nearly finished now thank goodness.................................. xD

I bow down in admiration to you and Maz xD Well done for getting finished, can't begin to imagine how relieved, excited, exhausted, proud, or even 'lost' you feel now it's all done. :(

Off to fill up, then raise my glass to you both. :o (I know, any excuse)

Peggy

oww we are not quite finished yet :o (sin assignment due in next week) and a sin folder week after that then i think we can relax till sept? - if i havnt forgotton anything! :(

Thanks anyway thats the biggy out of the way! - think Maz must be asleep xD

Finished mine as well this week for the foundation degree can't believe I have to do another one next year for the BA!! I will enjoy the next three months and be as prepared as I can for September any advice from anyone in regards to next year will be greatly apprciated! Thanks

Well done to you all! I remember clearly how horrid doing my dissertation was and that feeling is putting me off doing further study!

Hooray! Well done Hali! Hope Maz is celebrating too!

Congratlations Hali - I'm sure you'll do well!

I'm afraid I'm not celebrating, emmajess. Bad planning means I ran out of time and I'm not very hopeful of a good result. The report itself will be great once I re-write the conclusion and recommendations... :o

When I've got Brownie holiday, six hours of first aid training, the SIN assignment (anyone got any expertise in sensory processing disorder?), and various work-related issues sorted I'll let you all know the outcome of my research into whether worksheets are the best way to support children's learning and development. But I'll give you one huge clue: there's good news for you which ever side of the fence you sit on!

Congratulations to you too, Jo Jo - its a great feeling to have handed in 'the big one' isn't it? Is this your last assignment or have you got others? If you have, try and keep the motivation going - not long now til the end! If not, enjoy your celebrations and have a good rest. You'll need to recharge your batteries and enjoy life for a while!

Maz

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)