Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Oh No ..... The Big Four Oh!

:oxD Well don't know if she'll get chance to check out the boards today (too busy celebrating I 'spect) but would just like to say ........

'Happy 40th Birthday Hali!

Hope you have a wonderful day! :(:(

+ best wishes to others celebrating too :(

I'm sorry to disappoint you all but I very much doubt that Hali will have time to celebrate - Dissertation due in on Friday and all!

(why else would I be on here at this time of the day if I wasn't trying to avoid work??)

Happy birthday Hali - being 40 isn't as bad as you fear. Especially as (unlike me) you still look like a 30 year old!

Hope you have a lovely day in between working and that your mum is spoiling you rotten!

Mx

PS: would you like something plastic or natural for your birthday? :o

Hope you have a great birthday!! (I shall be joining you in the becoming 4 - 0 stakes later this month: I am going into hiding in Paris for a week so I don't have to tell anyone!!).

Sending you virtual wine and birthday cake (okay - I know they're not as much fun as the real versions!!) Ann x :o

bless - thanks all - as you say Beth only i could have a bday and a dissertation and have parents over for a week from cyprus with a son doing gcses all in one week!!!!

i need sleep!!!!!! :oxD:(

bless - thanks all - as you say Beth only i could have a bday and a dissertation and have parents over for a week from cyprus with a son doing gcses all in one week!!!!

i need sleep!!!!!! :oxD:(

OH NO, I missed the big 40 !!!!!

Belated Happy Birthday from me Hali, yes you do need sleep or you are seeing double with a hangover :o (double posting xD )

Loved Maz's question re: natural or plastic, (hope she's not referring to surgery, or not :( )

Here's hoping that ALL your birthday wishes come true, including a distinction pass on all your study work. :( , you deserve it.

Peggy