Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Going Back To Work!

Shiny

I am going back to work tomorrow!! :( Haven't been at work since breaking up for the 6 weeks holiday last year as I took the full 9 months off for my maternity leave.

I am feeling quite upset at leaving my beautifully baby Poppy :(:( (although she will be home with her dad). But more than anything I am feeling nervous!!! xD

I have been in the job for 9 years, and having this time off has been great. Just feel like it is a long time since I have been in the saddle!!! May take me a while to get my confidence back. :o

I am going back to work tomorrow!! :( Haven't been at work since breaking up for the 6 weeks holiday last year as I took the full 9 months off for my maternity leave.

I am feeling quite upset at leaving my beautifully baby Poppy :(:( (although she will be home with her dad). But more than anything I am feeling nervous!!! xD

I have been in the job for 9 years, and having this time off has been great. Just feel like it is a long time since I have been in the saddle!!! May take me a while to get my confidence back. :o

Good luck Shiny - it'll be great! Your setting must be pleased to have you back! And Poppy will have fun with her dad and be really pleased to see you at the end of the day (daddy might be shattered, though!) Let us know how tomorrow goes.

Good luck Shiny - I'm sure you'll love being back! :o

Poppy (love the name!) will be well looked after by Dad so you'll have the best of both worlds really.

Hope all goes well xD

Hi Shiny - Good luck for tomorrow from me - the day will soon fly and you will be home ready for bathtime.

Oh for a little one again :o Dot

Good luck from me too Shiny. Just don't tire yourself out too much - are you back full time?

It will be nice for dad and Poppy to have some time together but I know the feeling of leaving a baby, even with sometone who will take the best care of her.

You'll be fine though. Don't forget to let us know. BIG HUGS!!!! :o

good luck for tomorrow, i bet they're all waiting for you to get back i know we can't wait for our member of staff who is on maternity leave to get back

I think we all know how you're feeling about leaving Poppy, but there's no-one better to leave her with is there?. Nan's love them to bits but give too much chocolate and grandad lets them play in the shed :o

Hope it goes well today shiny. xD

I hope you had a good first day back and didn't miss Poppy (lovely name) too much.

Whats work????? :oxD:( No only kidding I have a whole month off work including going away, who planned that? Not me! BUT on the other hand I have been very busy sorting out pre-school ready for my trusty deputy to take command until I return.

Beth

Talk about being thrown in at the deep end!!!!!! Got to work early this morning, thought I might need time to get back into the swing of things. First day back and working 2 sessions back to back. Got a message from the supervisor to say she had to have an emergency dentist appointment and would be late in, could I step up from deputy to supervisor until she was able to come in!! :rolleyes: :unsure:

Morning session started, supervisor called to say she wasn't feeling to good after dentist and could I be supervisor for both sessions!! It was manic!! I seem to have forgotten just how busy it is with 27 children especially when 12 of them are rising 3!! Session went well, although I did 'sort the paintings' at snack time when I quietly went next door and shed a few tears as I missed Poppy so.

Afternoon session went really well. Children really motivated, extra time for PE as hall was free for unexpected 1/2 hour etc. It was wonderful!! :wacko:

Got home to plenty of Poppy cuddles, and she started crawling xD allthough only backwards!! Bless!! xD I will spend the weekend moving everything up 3 foot!!! :o

Just thought I would let you all know I really appreciated your support, it definately boosted my confidence!! :( I got back in the saddle and survived!! :( Now I must lay down as I am completely shattered :( zzzzzzzz

Guest Wolfie

Oh, Shiny, what a rollercoaster of a day, I'm not surprised you need a lie down! Congratulations on surviving! :o

Well done Shiny! Hope today was even better. I remember the crawling backwards thing - hilarious - the harder Rosa tried to crawl forwards to reach something, the faster she moved away from it! Hope Poppy and Dad are having lots of fun too.