Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Leaving Gifts

We usually have a presentation and give the children their folder, a small (cheapish) book and a card from their keyworker. One of our local pre-schools had a ceremony with the children wearing gowns and boards-looked lovely!

book, folder, and laminated leavers poem as a book mark signed by all staff

Inge

Can anyone give me an example of a leavers poem, as we tend to give them a book, but fancy something different to go with it, :oxD and think the bookmark is an excellent idea.

We used to take an individual photo of each child wearing a gown and mortar board and put it onto the front of a card with a leavers ryhme. They also had a diploma of their time spent with us and a book.

I knew we'd discussed this before, look here

Leavers poems

My children are all at school now but when they left their nursery they were given a small photo album filled with pictures of them taken during their time at nursery which had good luck messages from the staff on the inside cover. My eldest son is now 19 and we still have the album.

Sally

My children are all at school now but when they left their nursery they were given a small photo album filled with pictures of them taken during their time at nursery which had good luck messages from the staff on the inside cover. My eldest son is now 19 and we still have the album.

Sally

We do the photos as a CD and sell them for funds!! otherwise pictures are a big part of thier learning diary

Inge

Just checked the link.. our poem is different to that one ..

You are a very special person

And you should really know,

How we loved to teach you,

How fast the time did go.

Please come back to visit us

As through the years you grow,

Try hard to learn all you can,

There is so much to know.

One thing we tried to teach you

To last your whole life through,

Is to know that you are special,

Just because you are you.

Good luck in your new school!

We are all very proud of you!

Inge

Edited by Inge

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)