Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Nvq Level 4

try your local council training provider. within my area we send a expression of interest from to the early years training book, they pay the costs so staff pay nothing and the setting recieves a thousand ponuds from the transformation fund.which you also need to aply for.

hope this helps

ashley x

I am still not sure whether i would be able to do the course as i am 19 and working as a teaching assistant; even though I have done my level 3. I haven't had much work experience. Would I be better getting some experience in a nursery nurse position first. Just I don't want to stop the learning and get out of doing assignments and written work.

Hi there

Im doing this course at the moment and would say that it is aimed more at people in a supervisory or deputy level. Im finding it pretty tough going and I work as a deputy in a pre school. Do you have a development worker that you can speak to to get some advice???

Good Luck

I echo what bluestar has said, it is pretty hard going and is definately aimed at senior level.

I am having great trouble getting my two deputies on this course as the training provider feels they do not undertake enough managerial roles ( which is ridiculous, by the way, as they cover me frequently and are more than capable of running the nursery unsupervised!)

Thank you. It's because i was accepted on to the foundation degree but found it tough. So i think i will wait a few years, and maybe try a job in a private nursery. Just needed some one who knew what they were talking about to advise me

Hannah

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)