Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Need A Brake

I've been working solid for 5 hours on my assigment and I feel that I've got nowhere fast. I know what I want to say but I just can't put it down right. I read through it and to me it just don't make sense. :o

If you've been working this long you need a break.... is it sunny were you are at the moment? (we have a brief sunny spell) if so...and if it's possible go out for a short walk... with the dog, or to the papershop doesn't need to be miles .... walking will give you time to 'mull' over your thoughts, so you can come back with a fresh head. xxx

keep up the good work... I was 'at that place' last week........ assignments handed on now.

xxxxx

Hi Macey, I hope it's going a it better now. Make sure you take frequent breaks and reward yourself every couple of hours with a 20 min lookaround the forum. That's what I do and it seems to work.

Sal

That's what I do too. Or a quick look at e-bay bargains then back on with it. Hope it all works out, I have just finished one assignment and have two more to hand in plus a presentation, nearly there!!

Edited by Guest

I have just finished one assignment and have two more to hand in plus a presentation, nearly there!!

Same here excpt that I need to complete the first one! Be glad when this years over and done with at college and then I can conertrate on running preschool (there fine that it ticking over due to more important deadlines).

I have done 500 words of my 2nd assgiment and 4 obs that needs writing up in my 3rd assgiment before wrting it.

I must have some dinner and get on with it.

Beth

Hi Macey, hopefully thoughts are all coming together now and you've past your 'writers block'. xD

Good advice already, longest I spent at one time was 36 hrs, no food or sleep to get my dissertation (9000 word research project) handed in on deadline. :o It took me another 24 hrs to wind down, tuen my brain off and a few more days to stop aching. This was 10 yrs ago and I still leave things to the last minute!!. Mind you I didn't have the forum then to take a break with. :(:(

Peggy

I am too busy spending timereading interesting stuff here to get on with my impending assignment doom...

As I read your comment I got this mental picture of the two headed 'push me pull you' Llama xD

Maybe we should nickname the forum the 'push me pull you' forum....

Pushes me to try out exciting new ideas, motivates my work, etc....yet....

pulls you away from study, boring paperwork such as accounts, house work etc,

and best of all going in both directions give great results. :o

Peggy

same here..............................can't get my head round it this semester,for various reasons.Got to knuckle down!!!

Hi narnia

Glad to see your still hanging in there!!!! Good Luck :o