Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Child Protection Policy And Procedures

hi, has any one got a documentation on child protection policy and procedures. in an event of an incident occuring what steps does one take (in writing) also if an aligation is made against a staff what procedures has anyone got. if you dont mind sharing.

Hi, theres one in the resource library you might be able to adapt to your setting.

A lot of what goes into a CP policy and procedure are dictated by your local authority. Steps to take when contacting social services or your area CP team. :o

Guest Wolfie

There's another similar thread about safeguarding children going on at the moment. I would suggest contacting your local Safeguarding Childen Board - there'll be someone there who can advise on developiong an appropriate policy and procedure anf it will ensure that you are adhering to local guidelines properly.

hi, has any one got a documentation on child protection policy and procedures. in an event of an incident occuring what steps does one take (in writing) also if an aligation is made against a staff what procedures has anyone got. if you dont mind sharing.

THANK YOU INFORMATION USEFUL, I JUST NEEDED IDEAS.

I had to update mine again recently becuase the local SCB sent out a letter saying wgho the named person was whom we had to contact in the event of allegations being made, plus a few other procedural matters, so I'd definitely advise looking in to what your local people are saying.

• 2 months later...
I had to update mine again recently becuase the local SCB sent out a letter saying wgho the named person was whom we had to contact in the event of allegations being made, plus a few other procedural matters, so I'd definitely advise looking in to what your local people are saying.

thank you, i asked becos i heard ofsted are coming down on nurseries re3garding this, all procedures have to be revices,, also in the event of a child making alligation against the other ,what do you do.?

Welcome to the Forum, tinytoddsdaynursery!

Hope you'll enjoy yourself here!

Maz

Ps can I call you tiny? :o

sorry, being very busy with policies/procedures, operational plans etc. yes call me tiny, thank u for welcoming me, i find this forum very useful and knowledgable. its has enlightened me more about things i dont know thank you all. can you help on one thing-----i want to start preparing lunches on site, do i need to prepare staff food alongside the children or is it not necessary. thank you

Hi

Can anyone tell me how to attach something as ive never done it before!!!!!!!

I have a leaflet which can be given to staff if they are subject to an allegation and what they can expect to happen which i found on a website and i will attach it if I know how!!

Paula...will have a go at explaining attachments....

when making a post below the reply window is another one labelled attachments... use the browse box to find the file you want to attach on your PC (I often save it to desktop so it is easy to find!!). Once you have file name in the box - Upload .. it should then appear at the end of a post when you add reply..

It works for me that way but steve may well give a better explanation!

Inge

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)