Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

I Love This Site

bluestar

Hi everyone I just wanted to say how glad I am that I have found this site.

Im doing my nvq 4 at the moment and opening up my own pre school in sept and I have found some graet ideas and articles.

You all sound like a really knowledable and friendy lot and I look forward to visiting it lots

Ps Is it addictive I've been on 3 times todays already!!! :o

Welcome - I love it too :( but I am wondering why I am on here when I should be studying, xD:o everytime I start to study I log on here first, then about an hour in, then before I finish studying, then just before I go to bed!

Be warned !! :(

Although I have to admit I learn so much from everyone on here, it is studying when you are reading the posts I suppose. :( :wacko: xD I feel better about my addiction now I have tried to justify it. :rolleyes:

Edited by Guest

Its a bit of a long story but the person who has run it for the last ten years wants to run a childminding setting from home so is giving up at the end of the term - a friend and I have decided to carry on under another name as my boss is taking the name with her.

We are situated in a beautiful village and have the support of the parents to carry on but there is so much to do to get registered in time to get the funding to keep going!

We run from a village hall and open 5 mornings a week

REALLY addictive! When I first joined my husband wanted to know why I was joining a forum as I'm ...er... not a very technologically minded person, shall we say! But now he says it must be a really good forum as I'm on it every night, as soon as the children are in bed!!! :o

Emma

Welcome to the Forum, Bluestar

This is the sort of addiction I like: there's always something new to learn....

Love to hear more about progress with your group - sounds like an exciting venture....

Maz