Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Hello

niallybob

Hi everyone

I am an e.t.a. working in a reception class and have already been offering ideas that I have read in the forum. I really love working with this age group and enjoy the different needs and personalities of the children.

We are starting a new topic which is journeys and I would love some ideas to wow the teacher with, she welcomes input from staff and it would be great if I could offer some suggestions

Thanks Lynne

hello niallybob and welcome from me.

are the journeys to local places, other countries, or into space.

making maps, what we need to take with us when we go to different places, being safe on journeys (seat belts, stranger danger)

Is this the sort of things you mean?

hi thanks for the speedy welcomes and ideas. i will need to find out more about our journey topic and get back to the forum, sorry i wasn't thinking about how vast it could be. it was only this morning that we were asked to think about it and i just wanted to impress the teacher with some suggestions. i'll have to impress her later when i've found out more :o

thanks again Lynne

What does e.t.a. stand for?

Maz

Just what I was wondering :o

Hi nailybob and welcome. I used to take photos of my soft elephant (sadly lost now) in various places around the nursery and ask the children to take me to the place shown. Some were just of a doorway, or a part of some specific furniture etc. It gave itself to some good vocubulary and observation skills.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)