Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

A Big Thank You!

Shiny

I would firstly like to say a really big thank you to Inge for a link she gave me earlier for Open Office!! I can now access all the resources and downloads on the forum which I haven't been able to do before.

I would then like to thank everyone for sharing such superb resources/downloads etc especially as I can now see how great they all are as I can read them!!

And finally a big thank you to everyone on the forum for making me feel so welcome over the last few months. YOU ARE ALL GREAT!! :o

Shiny

Thank you Shiny-I am glad you are now able to access so much more! And yes this is the most fantastic forum for helpful, like minded people. So I will add my thanks to yours for all the help over the years I have been a member.

Linda

Guest Wolfie

I'll fourth that! :o

Just spotted your ticker factory thingy Hali ....again I think?......have you packed yet?? Have a great time!

Edited by Wolfie

I agree with you all, this is a fab site. It has been a great help during my studies.

I would love to know what the open office is though!!!

Sal

Hi Sal -

Open Office is a very good equivalent to Microsoft Office. Not least because it's free, although if you use it regularly you're invited to contribute to its ongoing development.

It can generally open and work with any MS format documents and is very well featured. You can find it here