Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

New Job, Maybe!?

so i may finally be starting my new position as pre school teacher. they think they have found a suitable replacement for me at my current centre.

i duno whether to get excited or not as they have let me down before but also ive got back into my current role now and have everything running quite smoothly seems a shame to leave it now!

ahwell!!!

Sorry northernbird, not sure, but is it an 'inhouse' promotion? Anyway, I understand it's difficult to 'let go' of projects/positions that you have worked hard to get 'running smoothly' ie: enabled results. But.......the measure of a good leader is that your work can be carried forward by others...and I bet you've achieved this. :o

Being positive for you, they have found a suitable replacement for you, because if they hadn't they wouldn't let you go ( I guess), so look forward, not back and congratulations on your new post as preschool teacher xD and I hope you will soon be excited about your future role, said as a person who is missing being around young children in their early years education/experiences. I do hope you are not let down again and that you find yourself in a position that rewards your commitment and expertise. Let us know how you get on.

Peggy

• 2 weeks later...
Sorry northernbird, not sure, but is it an 'inhouse' promotion? Anyway, I understand it's difficult to 'let go' of projects/positions that you have worked hard to get 'running smoothly' ie: enabled results. But.......the measure of a good leader is that your work can be carried forward by others...and I bet you've achieved this. :o

Being positive for you, they have found a suitable replacement for you, because if they hadn't they wouldn't let you go ( I guess), so look forward, not back and congratulations on your new post as preschool teacher xD and I hope you will soon be excited about your future role, said as a person who is missing being around young children in their early years education/experiences. I do hope you are not let down again and that you find yourself in a position that rewards your commitment and expertise. Let us know how you get on.

Peggy

yeh in house promotion, moving to a new centre! hopefully should know very soon when my replacement is starting so i can get excited again, just been on letters and sounds training which has got me thinking, still nervous about it and worried im not going to be challeneged enough as im used to having lots of children and about 10 staff, new room will take time to build up numbers and only 1 staff, but will have time to get into it!!

thansk for all your kind words and encouragement

xx