Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Happy Easter

Susan

Hoping everyone has a good Easter Weekend and for those of you who are starting your long holiday, a well earned break.

To those of us who return to school next week, at least its not too long until its our turn to have some serious R&R! I've been looking forward to these 2 short weeks and it now seems really strange that they are here.

Happy Easter , snow forcast for tommorow.

We are the only school in Scarborough to have just the bank holiday weekend off, end of term is in 3 weeks. The summer term after that is only 8 weeks long!

Anybody else got similar terms this year?

We all broke up yesterday for 2 weeks, I've switched my alarm off in readiness for a few lie in's, but instead had one of the cats cavorting round the bed at 7.15, so the alarm might just as well have stayed on.

Have a great break everyone, know matter how short or long it is :oxD

Happy Easter weekend everyone, have fun if weither it rains, snows or sunny. :o I am off for 2 weeks back on 8th April 08, but have lots to get done with college and other jobs for work during this time. :(

I have manged to misteriously got 4 yes 4 Easter eggs today, got 3 small ones (child size) for £xxx at the supermarket then got a large at the big wharehouse club we belong to yummy yummmy. xD I think it will take a couple of weeks to get through them all. :wacko: :(:(

Beth

Blessings of Easter for everyone

this is our garden 6am Easter Sunday-we have a long distance view to Haworth Moor but you wouldn't know it!!

Edited by Guest

Happy Easter to you all.... we too have 2 weeks until the Spring holiday.

Feeling a little sorry for myself today.... severe allergic reaction around my eyes... face swollen... feel like a hamster.... hope its gone down before school on Tuesday.

Enjoy your Easter and the chocolate.

L

Blessings of Easter for everyone

this is our garden 6am Easter Sunday-we have a long distance view to Haworth Moor but you wouldn't know it!!

I can confirm the snowy weather as I was awake around this time this morning but I cannot say anything about the view. I did not take any photographs of my garden this morning but biccy's picture is a true representation of the weather we had where we lived this morning as I live near to her.

The snow has now melted where I live.

Beth

Happy Easter to everyone, I have had the busiest weekend, friends and children stayed on Friday night, 13 for dinner yesterday, xD

I am shattered but we have had lovely family time, :( easter egg hunts (children outside adults watching from the fireside!!), too much chocolate, :o to much wine for some :( - just great family time together, I do feel a very lucky person to have this around me.

Roll on two weeks off now - only bad thing is I havent looked at any Uni work at all!

Oh well I suppose I will panic tomorrow.

Hope you all had a great time. :( :wacko: xD

Edited by Guest

Happy Easter to everyone, I have had the busiest weekend, friends and children stayed on Friday night, 13 for dinner yesterday, xD

I am shattered but we have had lovely family time, :( easter egg hunts (children outside adults watching from the fireside!!), too much chocolate, :o to much wine for some :( - just great family time together, I do feel a very lucky person to have this around me.

Roll on two weeks off now - only bad thing is I havent looked at any Uni work at all!

Oh well I suppose I will panic tomorrow.

Hope you all had a great time. :( :wacko: xD

Sounds like you had a great Easter then. I have got 2 weeks off too like you I must get on with my uni work.

Oh now it as decieded to have a snow flurry again, we've had all sorts of weather today, hail, snow, wind, sunny and clouds. It is also sooo cold out there that I have stayed inside all day.

Beth

Happy Easter one and all

Have spent most of it in bed - always seems to happen when I slow down! xD

Hope the laptop is better soon, Jaquie.

Beth - you're obviously not trying hard enough if you haven't made a decent dent in all that chocolate!

Shirel - like you I have done no work for Uni. Research project is weighing heavily on my mind. Or is that just the headache? :o

Maz

Happy Easter one and all

Have spent most of it in bed - always seems to happen when I slow down! xD

Hope the laptop is better soon, Jaquie.

Beth - you're obviously not trying hard enough if you haven't made a decent dent in all that chocolate!

Shirel - like you I have done no work for Uni. Research project is weighing heavily on my mind. Or is that just the headache? :o

Maz

Maz aww hope your ok and not feeling under the weather.

We have started on the large Easter egg eaten half of the big egg and most of the 6 pack of sweets. And managed to eat the maltesers and 1 pack of smarties out of the little ones.

Beth

Maz I sympathise, hope you're feeling better today?

I went down with flu Christmas Eve and blow me down, I woke up Good Friday with a dreadful ache which has not gone away all weekend. Off to the doc today. Some people will do anything to get out of doing assignments!