Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Eyfs Training

LIke everyone else I have been searching the web and came across a great website that is really supporting us working with the under fives and trying to get our heads around the EYFS.

You can buy your training from the website and do not need to wait for the LA's to get round to putting on training, when they get round to it!!

I bought 1 guide to see what they were like and then went back and bought some more, they were really useful and answered a lot of my questions. I thought they were really resonable to buy and much cheaper if you bought the lot together.

I told my manager about it and she has decided to buy the training courses so that we can go through them together at staff meetings.

Also saw the ads for the courses in the Nursery World and EYE mags last week.

There are now free sample pages to get and look at so that you can have a look first.

the site is www.training-packages.com

Thanks for this link, deedeepoo. I have downloaded the course about creating and enabling your learning environment - just whirring away on my printer! Will let you know what I think...

Welcome to the Forum - hope you find lots to interest and amuse you here!

Maz

thanks (I think), for giving me more things to spend my money on!

Spendthrifts of the world unite! I'd join a spendaholics anonymous club but I can't afford the subscription... :o

Maz

I need a club of my own, 'spendaholics with no permant setting, and so therefore, no reasonable excuse to spend annonymous'. :(:o

Oh no - is that where I am destined!

Welcome to the forum from me too. xD

Thanks everyone for the welcome notes. Will let you know how I get on with the training courses, forgot to say that I found a certificate at the end of each one. Am going to put them up on the wall so Ofsted can see I am trying to keep up to date.

I have bought the group training package from this company also as it seemed like a simple and straightforward way to get all my staff up to speed on the EYFS. I am quite impressed by the simplicity of the package. It is also helpful that they have a section on the group training specifically for those who have little experience in delivering training, whihc supports you down to the basics like "make sure you have enough paper and pencils for everyone"! Simple but the kind of thing I forget about - just ask the children who I plan activities for!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)