Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

At Last!

Tuesday morning, I was in tears, hubby seriously ill and I was so run down I went to work without the usual warpaint on - never been out without makeup for about 3 years. Turned up a work tearful, Ofsted standing at the door!!!!!

Lovely lady, who let me go home early. I rushed back, and got the hubby sorted out. Went in next day,got the feedback and was pleased with a 'satisfactory' under conditions where I had been unable to explain everything to her and am constrained by using a shared Church Hall without an outdoors or even satisfactory toilet area. That night, I fell into a deep sleep, woke in the night and broke two toes on walking into a washing basket (I was in a trance like state until then).

Here's the other rub...we close in April! We then open our new pre-school, which has everything we need. Even the Ofsted inspector stated she was inspecting us at the 11th hour, but it had to be done by 31st March unless we moved before then!

Now I have to look forward to a new Ofsted within 6 months and another one within a year of registration (which will be under a year as some time has lapsed).

I'm soon to be off with a large glass of wine and some r & r! xx

Poor you cirhossa1! Talk about bad timing. Glad you were pleased with the outcome though.

Hope your hubby is soon on the mend.

Maz

Can't say I'm over the moon, but I can see exactly why we got our result - right now, it just seems one thing too many - the paperwork is collossal with the move, plus deliveries here there and everywhere and all the other bits-too much going through my very small head.

However, I am completely thrilled that my hubby is better (for the moment) :o That is so very special and worthwhile, mind you-how stressful can it be getting a man to see a doctor!!!

Thanks for the kind words x

Don't view the OFSTED inspections with dread but rather a way to get good advice on how you can improve upon what you are doing. All of the inspectors I have come across have been very helpful and supportive. :o

I'm glad your hubby is better and hope that things continue like that for him and you. xD

Enjoy the wine!!

Know what you mean about men and doctors cirhossa1, glad hubby is on the mend. Well done on your satisfactory, a shared hall doesnt often provide us with the conditions we would like, so well done.

Hope the move goes well :o

shared halls bring there own difficulties, so well done for your 'satisfactory', good luck with the move, it will be great fun setting it all up as you want. Imagine, being able to decorate a room as a jungle with stuff hanging down and being able to leave it, what enjoyment you will get from it all. :o

Glad husband is better, look after your toes, a broken toes seem to become a 'bump' magnet with everything knocking them and people stepping on them.

Take care

Sal

The wine was wonderful, toes now gone a lovely brown/yellow colour and the hubby went back to work today!

Thank you all for your support x

WELL DONE cirhossa1, you are certainly doing a fantastic job keeping everything going at work. OUCH, hope your toes get better asap, and great to hear hubby is feeling better.

You have my number, if there is anything I can do to help just phone :o

Peggy

WELL DONE cirhossa1, you are certainly doing a fantastic job keeping everything going at work. OUCH, hope your toes get better asap, and great to hear hubby is feeling better.

You have my number, if there is anything I can do to help just phone :o

Peggy

Thanks Peggy, much appreciated :-)