Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Conveyor Belt!

I attending an early years confrence on Patterns of Play, and the guest speaker was showing video clips of children at play. One of the activities was a conveyor belt, made from a long roll of paper 'hooped' aroound a table. This activity was so simple and easy to do, I was amazed it had never occured to me to do it!!

Well we did it this week and the children loved it :D They pulled and pushed the paper and watched as the objects fell into the basket, they then got pens and started to draw onto the paper, and showing delight when it disappeared and came rouond again!

I don't know if the picture i am going to try and attach will work, fingers crossed!

post-19-1087578196.jpg

what a fantastic idea, I'll try that out next week, it would add a whole new dimension to shop role play.

Thank you

Well done Trea -

That makes you a mega member - although it doesn't show up, since you're terribly clever and edited your own member title! :)

Terribly clever in other ways too. You're one of the first to post an illustrative photo! That really makes it come alive, many thanks :)

Steve

What have i done to my member title? :( Honest Ingun, I havn't touched it :o unless I pressed something I shouldn't have, which has been known! :D I want to be a mega member! xD:(:(

:o Susan, you have no idea how apt that picture is! xD:( Let's just say the only slight difference is that i'm not actually blue and purple!!!! :(:( :wacko:

Sue you're nearly part of the furniture, but like trea you've got your name in the place where that goes! At least trea did have until Steve changed it for her! Perhaps you need to ask nicely too! :o

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)