Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Competition

Well done to you and your team Hali - I am now going to go back and read all your comments again!! I am waiting to be inspected as I am a new manager (12 weeks) in a Nursery, the Nursery itself isn't due until November this year and got goods and one outstanding last time.

I have heard so many conflicting stories, even in this posting area one inspector is saying they are still carrying on and yours has mentioned that it all stops on the 31st?

I am still getting through all the paperwork and am worried that I will take ages to find anything if an inspector comes.

I hope your inspector is telling the truth and if I get past next Monday without that ring of the bell that I can relax a bit and try and get things ready for November!

Teri :o

thank you all :o ..passed my maths this afternoon too - it just gets better xD

Well done you, now all you have to do is finish your degree and then it will get even better (remember to post your results won't you).

Beth

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)