Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Happy 5th Birthday Fsf

When I last looked there were 525 views of this thread - so if everytime one of us read a post we replied, we'd have passed our target by now!

Maz

PS will you be releasing a birthday report mundia - you know the sort of thing: average posts per month/week/day/hour/minute since the Forum started.... :(

Maz, I've got a confession, every time I post a message I always 'view' it to see how it looks, thus the high number of views compared to posts. I am the proverbial person in Carly Simon's song "You're so vain", always double checking in the mirror, I'm the same with posts, I re-read mine and think, ooh that was good, there confession over, how vain I am. :oxD:(

Peggy

If we have a conversation on this thread it will add to the number!!

My children are with Wylye Valley Pony club, you probably have passed us around the lanes!!

When I last looked there were 525 views of this thread - so if everytime one of us read a post we replied, we'd have passed our target by now!

Maz

PS will you be releasing a birthday report mundia - you know the sort of thing: average posts per month/week/day/hour/minute since the Forum started.... :o

yes Ian do a report:

HappyMaz: ' a quiet shy retiring member of the community who really must try harder to involve herself more'

What a great feeling of unity all logged on at the same time, I have even left the washing up to sit at the pc, children running a riot, dogs sat with legs crossed, husband wandering aimlessly, horses neighing for feed, my ears are switched off and I am trying to look intelligent as I type - like it is a piece of college work I am engrossed in, he he xD:(:(

I felt the unity too :o

Peggy

Happy birthday FSF, and to all who sail in her :o

Nearly 4 years of excellent advice, ideas and general chat. Long may it continue xD

I had to do a double take on that one, rea! How can a 5th birthday have nearly 4 years of excellent advise? Although I'm sure I know what you mean!!! :(

Maz, I think Peggy's single letter posts nearly make up for the people who have viewed without posting!? Now I could do my moderators trick and merge them all!!

Happy Birthday everyone. A quarter of the way to the longest topic ever - keep going! xD

I'm off dog training with my daughter in half an hour so I'll look forward to catching up when I get back.

(My daughter and I are taking our dog training I mean - I'm not training my daughter at dog training classes. :o )

I just watch the "Dog Whisperer" whilst hubby walks the dog, then tells him the techniques he should of used when our dog doesn't do re-call and runs of after a rabbit scent. :(

Peggy

I just watch the "Dog Whisperer" whilst hubby walks the dog, then tells him the techniques he should of used when our dog doesn't do re-call and runs of after a rabbit scent. :o

Peggy

Talking of digs, our Chocolate brown labrador, benjie has learnt PECS, or should I say TECS, (Toy exchange communication system). He is currently throwing his rubber duck toy at hubby, which translated means, I give you tis, you give me dinner. xD

It worked, hubby has just left the room to feed the dog. He's well trained too. :(

Peggy

Talking of hubby's and valentines, my hubby is so romantic he has agreed to take me out to dinner tomorrow night so that I can be at home to help beat the FSF longest thread goal. He knows how much the forum has saved my sanity over the years when I've needed professional, understanding support for some of te trials and tribulations I've experienced over the last few years.

So hubby sends his congratulations to Steve too. :o

and I also got a lovely bunch of flowers from the florist ( not the garage) xD

Peggy

Hi all,

Just back after a week in sunny Dublin and I almost missed the best and biggest party of the year.

Congratulations and many happy returns to FSF on his/her/it's 5th birthday!!

With many thanks to Steve et al for all their dedication in making FSF the best chat, information, advice and help forum in the country - and for attracting the best people in the profession to become members and friends.

Congrats to all of us!!!

:oxD:(

Shirel

Wylie Valley were our arch rivals at pony club games and pipped us at the post to go to wembley!! We were runners up and went to Peterborough!!

My parents have got a family who rent their land who are Wylie Valley members you probably know them too, dorry can't remember their names.

Small world isn't it Shelley, I think of you sometimes when I go to the shop in your village, I look at women thinking is that her?? People will probably start to talk about it/me you know what village's are like!?

Probaby will Shirel, as the shop owner's girlfriends child is at pre-school!! We have some children from Holcombe too and so is a good friend of mine.

Very small world isn't it, are you still Somerset or are you BANES?

Lets get together after half term.