hello me lovelies top of the morning to ya :(

feel really well considering.

I did prattle on a bit didnt i? I was drowning me sorrows :wacko:

Anyway about that calender!!! It was maz's idea and about the sheep!!!! :o:(

What some might call prattle we would call intelligent debate xD

I don't remember suggesting anything to do with sheep... :(

Maz

CONGRATULATIONS

Sorry I'm late...... I must admit that I don't log on every day, however, I COULD NOT do my job without the support and advice given so generously on this wonderful Forum.

THANKS

Sam XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

well I think I might go to bed now i think Ive done my bit for the thread as i did feel guilty I forgot to log on at 6 ssh dont tell peggy :o

All's forgiven Andreamay xD , thank you for a fantastic read and I've still quite a few pages to go yet.

Peggy

HappyMaz, Andreamay and Mimi, you are all stars :o

Now I do like the calender idea..................maybe each month could show a picture of an activity that has been implimented, learnt from the forum ( this helps us to remain anonymous and excludes the use of sheep xD )

Peggy

Hi guys!

SOOOOO sorry to miss the party, was staying with mum to look after her while Dad was in hospital for a bit. Computer-free zone!

I thought about you all, though - looks like you had a good time - well done! :o

Sue xx

PS - Happy Birthday FSF!

Haven't been online for a while, but here goes;

Happy birthday to you glug, glug to celebrate....

Hippy bothdaaay deeer eff ess eff x x

Cirhossa1 :o

HappyMaz, Andreamay and Mimi, you are all stars :o

Now I do like the calender idea..................maybe each month could show a picture of an activity that has been implimented, learnt from the forum ( this helps us to remain anonymous and excludes the use of sheep xD )

Peggy

Not even 'baa baa black sheep'? :(

Maz

• 5 months later...
cant think of any double ronnies what about cannon and ball? rock on tommy

Andrea: Cannon and Ball were in our local paper last weekend - they're touring again, I think!

Can you remember what this was all about? I was just searching for a particular post I'd made which I needed to edit before I sort out my daughter's subscription.... :o Our conversations were so funny: many, any laugh out loud moments.

And I still think we should do that calendar!

Maz

oh yes Maz thank you Ive just had a chuckle myself :( And no cant remember either!!! Was I drunk? About the calender!!! xD I think you need to meet me first!! Im not exactly calender material!!! :( We wouldnt sell many!! Unless you stuck me in the middle and gave them a way!! :( Or ive just had an idea :o why not do one on cows rather then sheep!!! Now I would look good next to an old milker!!!!!!! :wacko: xD :rolleyes:

oh yes Maz thank you Ive just had a chuckle myself :o And no cant remember either!!! Was I drunk?

Someone (Sue perhaps?) said our conversation was very funny - especially as we were answering each other's posts out of order. I said it was like the old Two Ronnies mastermind sketch - answering the question before last. There then followed a conversation about which of the Rons we'd be which naturally led to Cannon and Ball!

I guess you had to be there! xD

Maz

I suppose it's quality not quantity!!!! :oxD

That's funny Catma - I was only thinking earlier as I read your post about Ruth Pimental that we don't hear from you that often, but when we do its always worth reading!

Maz

well in our defence of talking complete nonsense most of the time we were trying to beat a record!! :o

Andrea

well actually our conversation didnt actually synchronise most of the time that is why is was seen to others as nonsense i was actually having a sensible conversation albeit with myself!! xD

Much as I would love to plough through 44 pages ofposts I don't think I have the energy - however have just renewed for the 5th time but still haven't made it to 1000 posts. I suppose it's quality not quantity!!!! xD:(

Cx

HAPPY 5th RENEWAL YEAR CATMA :(

and may all your future posts be as high in expertise and quality as your previous ones. :o (which I've no doubt they will be)

Thanks for all your wisdom over the last few years I've been a member.

Peggy

well in our defence of talking complete nonsense most of the time we were trying to beat a record!! :o

And further mitigation might be derived from the fact that it is often difficult to speak with erudition when under the affluence of incohol! xD

I've recently paid for my 5th subscription too so I'm not far behind a lot of people! Not so many posts though.

Edited by Nichola

Aw thanks very much! Funnily enough it's my 2nd anniversary on Monday! I've secretly booked for us to stay at our wedding hotel on Sunday night as Joe has booked Monday off.

It seems I've been a member since September 03 but only done paid subscriptions since the following June when they were brought in. I can't believe I've been on here all that time! I've had some real ups and downs.

So 4th paid subs then! :o

Ive travelled quite a journey too Nichola, one way or another and its great that you're still an active member when so many others have fallen.

Congratulations on the anniversary and enjoy your night away!

There - one morecloser to my 2008/09 target of getting past 1000! Ha!

And one more post added on to our record beating attempt: Mundia will need all her creative talents to come up with something suitable for next February! :o

HAPPY 5th RENEWAL TO NICHOLA TOO. :o

How time flies, it doean't seen 2 yrs since your wedding, hope you have a very happy and romantic anniversary, what a nice surprise for hubby.

xD

Peggy