Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Contacting Ofsted

If photocopies I would just destroy them by shredding, ( I burn ours on the fire at home!!) Ofsted checked what we did with them and were happy with this.

Cannot remember what we need to record but we got our form from TMG can let you know next week as it is at work

Inge

If photocopies I would just destroy them by shredding, ( I burn ours on the fire at home!!) Ofsted checked what we did with them and were happy with this.

Cannot remember what we need to record but we got our form from TMG can let you know next week as it is at work

Inge

Thanks Inge :o

The form is in several columns each with the following headings

Name of applicant

F number (found on top right hand corner of each form used to get a CRB check done)

Date submitted

Date disclosure recieved

Disclosure number

Employment decision

date disclosure destroyed

Signature of person taking recruitment decision

Not all headings relavant every time but we fill in those that are. Hope this helps a bit

Inge

my deputy will inform them after easter and i look forward to a suitable persons interview

any tips - should i be

scared

nervous

anxious

etc etc

Don't panic too much, saki - I've had a couple now (firstly when I took over as Supervisor, and then when I became the registered person). Although they are quite informal, they are intended to ascertain whether your practice matches your qualification, if you know what I mean. They asked me questions about how I would handle certain situations, what my knowledge of our policies and procedures was like, and some key questions about health and safety, child protection and so on.

I'm sure you know your stuff: just take your time, listen to the question and if you're not sure of anything, ask for clarification. I didn't get the feeling they were trying to trip me up or anything: they would re-phrase a question if I looked a bit flummoxed or would ask another question that would help me understand the context.

Good luck!

Maz

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)