Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Waterproofs For Children At Nursery

HI

we really want to be able to let our children play outside in the rain and have some money in the pot for some waterproof clothing for children. any ideas on places that supply them and any discounts for bulk buying, we will be looking at buying about 12 lots aged 3- 4 and 12 lots aged 1-2 and 12 lots aged 2-3...

any ideas any one?

Dawn

Hi Dawn,

We were in the same situation in September. Firstly, I sent a note out to parents in the news letter to see if they had anything suitable that didn't fit their children anymore.

Then we ordered as many as we needed from www.muddypuddles.com, the more you buy the cheaper they are.

Places like ebay are also good for things like this.

Hope this is helpful!

Rachel x

I have just ordered some for my Forest School with Dickies and for coat and Jacket we managed to negotiate the pair for £5.50, normally £8 they are really great and the kids love them don't think they go smaller than 3-4 though.

Find coats and jackets are best as the kids can start dressing themselves get into a pickle with all in ones.

Mole Valley Farmers are also a good provider, both companies are on the internet.

Hi

Just this week I ordered some regatta waterproof trousers from www.clothesinternet.co.uk at just under £5 per pair and free delivery when you order over £75 worth. They haven't arrived yet so can't tell you what they are like, but they were the lowest price I found.

Elfy

x

• 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
Hi

The trousers have arrived. They are definately heavy duty enough and the children love them.

Elfy

x

Please can you tell me how they have weathered over the year? I really need to get some more this year, but need something that's going to last

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)