Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

My Morning!

Had to share this with you guys!

had a frantic phone call at 8.15 this morning, one of my early staff had just got into work and the large sky light in the kitchen had completly blown off! leaving us free to the elements, it was swimming in there. b****y council :o , we ve had problems with it before but would nt do anything. they wait till its a disaster!!

Ive calmed down now, ohh i was livid.

luckly we could still open, as children dont go in there any way. the children just had biscuits & juice, so they thought it was fab!!

Hope the weather changes soon

Fizzy, if you ever decide to go for Early Years Professional Status, you've now got a great "critical incident" to write about - something unplanned that you had to deal with quickly and effectivrly, thinking on your feet! So there you go...as they say, every cloud...... :oxD

well, I hope this makes you smile:

I was sitting at the drawing table with a couple of children today, when J came over to me going 'woooosh wooosh woooosh', so of course, i asked him what he was doing??? 'I'm being a fireman and I'm spraying you with water, 'cos your nipples are on fire'!!!!!!!!!! :(:oxD

I have told mum what he said, just in case he gets home and starts talking about my firey nipples, she nearly choked laughing! :)

Fizzy, if you ever decide to go for Early Years Professional Status, you've now got a great "critical incident" to write about - something unplanned that you had to deal with quickly and effectivrly, thinking on your feet! So there you go...as they say, every cloud...... :oxD

Now Wolfie I think you're a little bit obsessed...

Maz

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)