Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Mistresses

Rea

Pretty please can you help?

Is mistresses repeated on any channel between now and the next installment? I missed tonights and it didnt record :o

If its not on again, I'll have to have a briefing off you all if you watched it xD

Pretty please can you help?

Is mistresses repeated on any channel between now and the next installment? I missed tonights and it didnt record :o

If its not on again, I'll have to have a briefing off you all if you watched it xD

Haven't seen any of this yet - have the series on record though for when I have time to sit and watch tv! I'm not sure whether its worth watching or not though: a review of it in the Radio Times said how fortunate it was that the mistresses' homes are so lovely to look at because it takes our minds off the holes in the plot!

Sounds like you're hooked though - other half has just looked and he can't find a repeat in the tv's schedule thingy. Sorry!

Perhaps someone else can fill you in...

Maz

Hi Rea

I know that you can access most of the programs on your computer now. Which channel is it on? If it is the BBC you should be ok-just have a search on their website. I think you get about a week in which to watch them after they were first shown.

Linda

Thank you, I didnt think about the computer :oxD

Maz, I am hooked but I know what the critic means when he say there are holes in it. After the first episode it was possible to predict the outcome in lots of things, but it does get you to watch just to see if your prediction was right. :(

I'm also finding that I have to watch the Palace. I dont really like it, the king is a wet, and his brother is a chinless wonder. The princess is a horrible person and the whole story lines are so cringe worthy. Do you think the royals really stand chatting while someone dresses them? What an awful thought!

Still have to watch though :o

I am with you on the Palace Rea even though the King is a bit wet still think he is quite cute, would also love to know if the royals stand about in underwear having there trousers pulled up (perish the thought) maybe my job is not that bad after all!!

Maz, I am hooked but I know what the critic means when he say there are holes in it. After the first episode it was possible to predict the outcome in lots of things, but it does get you to watch just to see if your prediction was right. :o

My family joke that I am a secret script writer in my spare time (like I have any xD ). I always seem to know what 's going to happen/who's going to say what next etc.

Perhaps I missed my vocation!

Maz