Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

New To The Forum

:o Hi everyone I am new to the forum, would appreciate if there is anyone else who is starting the E123 course in feb 08.I am doing my course with the OU. I have been reading many of the posts lately, my setting also had inspections this week. Everyone in the school and us nursery staff were on egg shells for two days that team were in and days before. Thank goodness its all over.

Hi 29081965,

Welcome to the forum. I started E123 last October and start E124 next month.

I know there are some others starting E123 next month so you are not alone.

Well done on getting through the inspection. How did it go?

Do let us know when you can.

Feel free to ask just about anything on here, theres bound to be someone who has the answer!

There is also lots of info available if you do a forum search (top right hand corner of your screen).

:o

Hello and welcome. You will enjoy the forum and find people in the same situation as yourself. You are sure to find it addictive. I am retired but still look in every day.

A warm welcome from me too 29081965, :o

Well done on getting through your inspection and good luck with your studies. I am sure you will find the forum both friendly and informative and you will meet many others studying the same course.

Nice to meet you.

Peggy

Hi & welcome from me too....I'm also starting the E123 & E124 in Feb so we can support each other along the way, there are others doing the same so I'm sure they echo what I'm saying..

Hi 29081965

Welcome and good to meet you.

I am starting my E123 next month and so feel free to ask me if youget stuck or new advice or just a chat..

I have already made a start as couldn't wait to get the feel of studying again and so far its interesting!

but hey good luck in your study too

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)