Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Guttering

Having read the following link http://www.communityplaythings.co.uk/c/Res...tm?format=print

I was really inspired, especially as we have lots of boys this term and they all love the outdoor environment but are such explorers and active learners.

Imagine my delight when my husband said there was lots of unused guttering in the garage. I have spent a happy half hour making different lengths and smoothing them off, I even found a corner thing! I am really looking forward to outdoor play next week, rain or no rain (well mostly!). I'll let you know how the child initiated play develops. If the weather really proves a deterrant I'm thinking we could use it indoors with sand.........

Thanks for that LJW that sounds great, I am in the process of printing out the document to take it in to add to our planning.

We have a little chap at the moment who is fascinated with water, he would adore this.

we went to a local window replacement / facia firm and asked if they had any they had removed to replace and if we could have it... got loads, gutters downpipes, corners, joints etc. , we just had to cut lenghts.

worth an ask

Inge

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)