Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Part Of The Furniture (again)

mundia

Ok so we have nearly made it to the 10000 posts ( still taking forecasts there though....) and we have also most made the 3000 member mark too.

:D:D

BUT, Steve has been 'part of the furniture' for far too long, and now that he is approaching the 1000 post mark, we need a new category.

So, what do you think folks? I suppose we could even let Steve choose the one he likes...... :o ...although maybe not...... xD

Besides Steve is far too busy to be reading this so we can just tell him what we have agreed.!!!!

So, suggestions please (clean ones) :D

Sue, thought you were getting back into a work routine. You must have more energy than me if you're on here at that hour and getting up at 7am!

As for categories Mundia is it to be exclusive to Steve? If not, we may need to be careful not to post too much more!

I am, Susan, but was having trouble sleeping last night after all my excitement yesterday!!! - I went into work from 4-00 to 8-00 for Parent's Evening WOW!! :(

Actually, it was really nice , the children mobbed me xD and loads of parents said how nice it was to see me again. :)

Anyway, I still can't think of a category for Steve - do you think it should retain the Tolkein feel? :o Bilbo? no, stupid! :(

Sue :D

I'm really sorry!!

This has got nothing to do with anything, but has anyone else noticed that if you stop my bean from jumping at the right moment it looks just like Les Dawson!?! xD

Sorry, it really is time I went back to work :o

Sue :D

Oh I know who yu mean - the guy who did sketches with the guy from the 'street'- 2 old women who adjusted their blouses (and its contents)

:(xD

you have too much time on your hands-

but what does that say about me!!!!! :o

I didnt know you could stop the bean Sue, it makes me wonder if you are always THAT lively

But peeps, can we get back to topic pleeeze.

Susan the cateegory will be for anyone who reaches the 1000 so it could be needed by SueR by....er.....tomorrow... :D:D:D

so tell me does one have to keep posting replies in the hope of being the one that does it?!!!!!- that is reach the magic number

Of course, I am working on the premise that Steve will get there first and the rest of us mere mortals will follow on some time in the next year, decade, millenium....

so we need a category suitable- Im afraid I only had in mind ..........

I have decided that I will not participate in this one.

It is a place for Sues, honorary Sues, those who can nudge their breasts, and, maybe, Steve. I'm excluded on all counts.

But it is a bit of a hoot.

Diane.

To get back to Mundia's original poiny, how about Steve becoming Too Far Gone? :o

Over the Hill (and I'm not necessarily referring to age!) xD

Kate

Of course, we have wondered off a bit havent we?

You may have noticed that below your avatar, is your membership category. 250 posts and you are forum inhabitant; 500 and you are 'part of the furniture' (or not!!)

Steve is fast approaching the 1000 posts so needs a new one- he cant go on being part of the furniture can he?

so I thought we should share some ideas.

Clear as mud now?

:D

i`m going for old faithful , i think it suits steve. you can always bet he`ll turn up when the chat gets silly, i bet his ears are burning!

maddy.

:o

You know - I used to think being bullied by the two girls in my family was bad enough. Then I set up this forum...

Ears burning, along with my unnudgeable breasts, I'll leave you all to it,

Regards,

Over the hills and far away - Old Faithful!