Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Merry Christmas

Well later on today me and my husband are off to stay with my parents till Christmas Day. I'm cooking my first ever Christmas dinner with the help of my mum and then after the food we're off to Joe's parents' house for a few days to celebrate with them.

Just wanted to wish everyone a very merry Christmas as I'm not sure how much if at all I'll be on from today till about the 27th/28th.

A very Merry Christmas to all of you and I will take this opportunity to thank all of you for all of your continued support throughout the year, you are always there for me with encouragement and good advice, I really don't know what I would do without this forum, thankyou. :oxD:(:(:( :wacko: xD :rolleyes:

A very Merry Christmas to all on the forum. We are spending our first Christmas in our new home. Our two sons will be joining us - the first time we have all been together since July.

Merry Christmas and a peaceful and happy new year to everybody.

Good luck Nichola with cooking the dinner-I'm sure you'll be fine with your mum watching over you!

Linda xxxxxxx

:o

Merry Christmas to you all and may you all have a lovely christmas with your love ones and good friends. I'm home for christmas but I am away for 4 days for the new year my parent's are taking my family to eurodisney paris and to see the new year first time ever! Wow even the kids don't know yet! will do on christmas day when they open their invitation up! Don't think they will say no!

BUT, Merry christmas & Happy new year to you all and may 2008 be better for you all in many ways

xD

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL

MAY YOUR JOYS BE MANY AND YOUR HANGOVERS FEW. :(:o

It's our first Christmas with our new family of four children, can't wait, I think I am more excited than they are. :( ( and yes they have been spoilt rotten, giving is such great fun isn't it xD )

Peggy

Merry christmas everyone..........................and remember, it's not the food that makes a good christmas, it's the company you keep!(hope the meal goes well though!!)

I'm off to the shops now...............Early Learning Centre have promised me all their Santa cut outs from the shop display, so they will go in my shed until next christmas to decorate the building,or to use for advertising our christmas sales etc!(Always ask shops what they are doing with their advertising stuff, you can get sme wonderful things and they are usually free, as they only get thrown away otherwise!.........had some beautiful things from Sainsbury's last year)

Merry Christmas from me too :(

im really stuggling to get some oomph!!! I am getting through the chores but one by one and sitting down in between,dont know whats up with me i think im just exhausted from last week!! xD

My oH on the other hand has managed to find time to go and watch football!! Hmm its funny how he can never find time to come shopping with me isnt it? :o And beau how was it? im just thinking about it at mo!! :(

We had an extra pressie last year from santa when hubby went out to feed the animals we had our first twin lambs of the season. Dont supose we will be as lucky to repeat this year,and yes Holly and Ivy are still with us!!! :(

I'd like to add my best wishes to you all for a lovely, peaceful, happy Christmas.

I'm looking forward to taking 'time-out' with the family, just as soon as I've finished doing all the things I should have done when my hangover has gone :o . I really have been very laid back about things this Christmas, ah well, what will be, will be!

Compliments of the season to one and all!

Merry Christmas to everyone hope you all have a great time. we are off to my daughters for the day nice to see the 4 little ones enjoying christmas and to give her a hand (soon to have no5)

sue

My first Christmas as a Grandma!!!! unfortunately won't see them until after christmas but never mind its only one day.

Lots of luck to everyone for a HAPPY Christmas, and best wishes for a Healthy 2008 to every one

Heartfelt Merry Christmas wishes to you all from me.

Tremendous advice from this site practically 365 days a year- thanks!

And Andreamay - I'm so pleased to hear that Holly and Ivy are still with us!

post-58-1198447406_thumb.jpg

post-58-1198447504_thumb.jpg