Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Eyfs Questionnaire

Steve

Hi -

We've been asked by Ruth Pimentel (Primary National Strategies Foundation Stage Director) to invite you to take part in a further EYFS questionnaire. She says:

Please can you take just a few minutes to let us know your views on the EYFS materials? With 9 months to go we are keen to see if there is any additional guidance that we should be putting out and this will give us an overview of where we are now. Thank you for your time.

You can find the link here :o

Done but not having inset until 3rd January and have been asked not to read the framework or watch the DVD until the FS unit views it together.

Done. There's nothing like an opportunity to vent one's spleen before a little shopping trip...

Am off my soap box now, but things I said I was worried about include:-

1. Outdoor provision because it will be statutory and I worry about providing quality learning opportunities in our very limited environment.

2. 1:13 ratio when an EYP is working with children.

3. The issues raised by the negative press about the 'formalisation' of education for under fives and issues around children reaching ELGs in reading and writing.

So I'll be expecting an answer by tea time then, no doubt!

Maz

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)