Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Hello Again!

Well it seems like forever since I was last here (darn internet and household bills lol) but I'm back and raring to go! I've really missed everyone and am really looking forward to catching up with all of you and your news.

Thought I would add some news of my own before I go wandering around trying to catch up on all that I've missed...

I am pregnant with my second, due in May so am now 16 weeks today! We are very excited, especially Natalie. We are planning on finding out this time and hoping for a boy, but whatever happens, happens and we'll be pleased with whatever our little bean turns out to be!

Hope everyone is well and I'll be back later for that catch up! :o

Congratulations! I'm expecting too, I'm 21 weeks on Sunday, I don't know where the time has gone. I would like to find out this time as well. I've had 2 boys so I'm expecting another but I would love a little girl. I go for my scan on the 21st so fingers crossed they can see! Ryan has no idea what is going on and he's in the terrible two's right now. Great fun!

Laura x

Thanks everyone and congrats to the other mums to be! Running Bunny, it seems like your pregnancy has gone really quickly! This feels quite quick too. Laura, have you an idea whether it is a boy or a girl? We have a boys name which we both love but are struggling to come up wiith a girls name that we can agree on. It was the other way round with Natalie, but I think thats probably because I knew she was going to be a girl and I didn't really bother thinking of boys names!

Well I'm not due to finishe the FD until mid June with an exam on the 3rd! Definately cutting it fine, but college have said I can finish a month earlier of everyone else so I can still graduate with them at the end of this year. Crossing all fingers and toes that it works out the way it's been planned!