Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Is It Too Long?

Hi everyone,

I am in need of your help and guidance please:

I may just be being very impatient but I posted a questionnaire the other day and have so far only had 1 response. If you have downloaded it but not responded could you let me know why. I really appreciate any feedback as it will improve my questionnaire and the data I collect. If it is too long or you don't think it is relevant etc, whatever your thoughts I would appreciate your comments.

Is it a bit complicated to fill out as you have to delete the lines to be able to type in the appropriate space?

I will attach it again here if anyone would like to read it and critique it or fill it in and be part of my project, (anonymously of course)

Thank you

questionnaire.doc

I think the problem may be that it isn't easy to fill in as when you type jnto it everything moves around, or the lines need deleting, or it does for me. No problems with the questions themselves.

Thanks for the feedback, updated and more user friendly version attached below

questionnaire.doc

Well...................... I downloaded it filled it in.. BUT i don't know what to do with it, perhaps it's just me, but how do I send it to you? Someone else has filled one in so it must be possible!!!!!!!!!!

ps, for some reason I can't send PMs - maybe that's the prob (for me)

xxxx

Well...................... I downloaded it filled it in.. BUT i don't know what to do with it, perhaps it's just me, but how do I send it to you? Someone else has filled one in so it must be possible!!!!!!!!!!

ps, for some reason I can't send PMs - maybe that's the prob (for me)

xxxx

Thanks Louby Loo

I have had 2 replies which were sent to my inbox, I am afraid we'll have to wait until one of those people to help you as I don't know how to do that bit yet!! Thanks for replying to me :o

I sent a reply after i had filled it in.

I sent the filled in questionaire back to wendy through an e-mail in an attatchment,

Hope this helps.

Glad it's not just me....... I too filled it in and then wasn't sure where to send it!!!! How do I know what your email address is? I know, I know having a dense moment!!! No problems filling it in by the way!!

Thanks to those of you who have had the time to reply, Bethie I did get yours too.

For those of you having difficulty I think I have figured it out. If you fill out the questionnaire then save it, you can then compse a message and attach the questionnaire and send it to me, I think that should work.

We all have messaging facilities, the only way I know how to access it is by going to new messages or by clicking on your user name which takes you to your account details.

Thanks again

Good questions, although I have written why I haven't got a policy, even though this was not asked.

attached is my response.

Peggy

Peggy I have used the word aggressive as it would appear from my research that this is what alot of people seem to think will happen if children are allowed to participate in this type of play. I am researching this for my foundation degree but may need to change my title and the fact that I use 'aggressive'. I put the scale in so that we could all use it to gauge 'aggressive' behaviour as we all have different ideas of what this is. I agree with what you say in your answers but not everybody does, the differening responses are very interesting.

I would like to thank everyone again who has taken the time to fill out a questionnaire, I think if you follow Peggy's lead and use the questionnaire I posted in the 3rd post it is easier to fill in and follow.

:o

Thanks for the feedback, updated and more user friendly version attached below

Hi Wendles, I have completed your questionaire and hopefully PM it to you.

mrsb

Many thanks to:

Mrsb, Andreamy, Jessica, JacquieL, bethie, hali, marys, Ger, Peggy

I am now going to go door to door in my local area to get some city perspectives. I will try and let you know the results of my findings. The project has to be handed in by the 2nd of Feb so I have some time to put it all together!

Without you my data collection would have been rather sparse, thanks again :o

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)