Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Coin Line

How much raised in my coin line?

I will donate £10 more to Children In need if correct answer is given tonight. xD

Peggy

p.s. answer tomorrow because I'm off out soon. :o

AND DON'T FORGET TO POP INTO MUNDIA'S, C.I.N. FSF QUIZ POST, AND GET SEARCHING FOR ANSWERS. :(

post-3604-1195238160_thumb.jpg

post-3604-1195238271_thumb.jpg

post-3604-1195238329_thumb.jpg

When I've pulled all the coins off the masking tape ( which I rolled up quickly at the end of the session :o ) I'll be able to count them. xD

Keep your guesses coming.

Peggy

Hi

Lovely idea, for a great cause.

I reckon... :( ... :( ..... £15.25 :o

Never thought I would be counting a row of coins on a photograph at 4.20am on a Saturday morning xD

If someone gets it right, I'll give £10 to Children in Need also.

Sam XX

Well I got all the coins off the tape, eventually, I can tell you that there is £?.?? and 11 cents.

Susan, I haven't got a £2 coin, I will have to look back at the photo evidence, and see how much pocket money my two lads spend up the shop this morning :oxD .

Shazzam and Dublinbay are the closest, well done. Keep guessing and lets see if we can get it spot on by 5pm. :(

Peggy

I spent last night working at the call centre taking donations for CIN.....had one chap who offered £10 per item if I told him what colour my undies were.....and another £10 if I told him what size......... he hung up when I told him what i thought !! :o Good night overall though,and good fun as usual!

£40

Very wild guess!!! Looks like a lot- I loved doctor who special...

I agree Suzybell - I loved it when the doctor told the doctor that he'd been 'his' doctor! It was a little bit of crossover into reality - David Tennant had said in an interview that Peter Davison was indeed 'his' doctor when he was growing up!

Maz

I spent last night working at the call centre taking donations for CIN.....had one chap who offered £10 per item if I told him what colour my undies were.....and another £10 if I told him what size......... he hung up when I told him what i thought !! :o Good night overall though,and good fun as usual!

How do you get that gig Narnia? It must be quite an experience (leaving enquiries about underwear to one side, obviously). Thank you - and all the others on duty last night - for all your hard work. £19 million was a great achievement - well done one and all!.

Maz

Oh well done Peggy! xD:(:(

This is the first year we haven't done something and I feel a bit guilty :o

Your coin line is a great idea and you've done really well,

i'll make a donation on Monday -every little really does count! x x

oops sorry, I did promise ( sort of) an answer by 5pm,

THE GRAND TOTAL WAS £9.37 (& 11 cents)

MARION came nearest with £9.03 WELL DONE. next nearest was

SHAZZAM with £9.76

and a special mention for Happymaz who knew there would be a few Foriegn coins. ( 11 cents) xD:(

so total donation from my preschool is £19.37.

Thanks all who joined in my little game. :o

Peggy