Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Yippeee Interview!

Lucie

PGCE - Post Graduate Certificate of Education (I think!) - it's the qualification that turns a "normal" degree into a teaching qualfication and lasts one year (again, I think!)

Good luck Lucie! :o

Yeah its my post graduate certificate in education. The year that gives me QTS. Ive been doing early childhood and education so have been in schools and been teaching for the three years of my degree.

Ive also applied for a gtp so am hopin to hear back from that too!

xx

xD-->

QUOTE(Jenni B @ Nov 13 2007, 21:32) 111467[/snapback]
Good luck!! but now your going to have to explain what gpt stands for (or am I being really thick??) :o

Graduate Teacher Programme?

Good luck Lucie - I hear the competition for these places is stiff. Is this the first interview you've had? Do let us know how it goes won't you?

Maz

Its my first interview for pgce place, and its at my current uni so really want to get a place there.

Also, it is graduate teacher programme - this course is really difficult to get on to!!!!

but i can only try!

x

Edited by Lucie