Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Hello, And Dear Zoo

Hello everyone, it's my first post!

I'm doing Dear Zoo with my class next week and have just searched for resources on sparklebox, a great resources pack came up but said no longer avaliable for download! I just wondered if anyone has these resources saved on their computer that they could share with me? Or something similiar? I have found some activity ideas on the net, but wanted the lovely pictures and things!

Any help would be great, thanks.

MrsL

Hi and welcome to the forum. :o Can I just remind members to be aware of copyright issues when sharing resources! MrsL, it would be better if you contacted Sparklebox directly to find out if you are able to access these resources at all - there may be a particular reason why they are no longer available.

In case it helps, I have found this which is completely free. xD

Hello MrsL and welcome to the forum, my daughter loves this book and the tabs are very worn out so your request and the link from Marion has inspired me to make a new one for her. :o

Peggy

we have done dear zoo within preschool. i set the children the task of finding each of the animals within the room-in zoo box, puppets etc we wrote a letter and popped it in envelope, found some small boxes for the animals in our 3d modelling bags. the children loved it and mananged with very little help and we got a p.e bag to store all in with the book and have kept it as a story sack!

We have been doing Dear Zoo as well, unfortunately my fantastic SALT gave me the resources for sequencing etc. Something I can share is that you can sing the story to the tune of London Bridge, my group of pre-schoolers love this, particularly EAL children.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)