Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Happy Birthday

OH xD ! What a wonderful surprise! I really didn't expect this... hi-hi. I didn't even recall I had written my birthday here in the forum, but I don't regret it :( .

I have had a wonderful day. One of my students also had his birthday today, so we celebrated his during our morning snack break. After lunch time, some children helped out to make his birthday crown. Then, for our afternoon snack, we had the cake I had taken. We didn't eat that heathly today... haha... but we surely had a lot of fun. I also had a whistle toy (I don't the name) for each child. How excited they got with such a little detail :o . Then, after the outside break, K1 and K2 came to my class to sing Happy Birthay and to give me my birthday crown and a very creative birthday card in the shape of a guitar (since I play this instrument).

Now, this evening, I have been enjoying the romantic details of my husband. He cooked dinner for both of us: candle lights, flowers, birthday card (already one last night as well), chocolates :( , non-alcholic cider... apart from the meal. Ah, and also this nice mokka bakery treat.

I came to the check our e-mails and there I found 5 e-cards. Surely enough I cannot complain. Right?

I have only been with a headache all day long because the cold seems to have a grip on me since yesterday and I didn't sleep that well last night, so I am really looking forward to go to sleep early. Who knows? Maybe we have a bath together with lavender salts :( .

Again, thanks to all of you for this lovely detail that has made this day even more special to me.

Hugs,

SmileyPR

Edited by SmileyPR