Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Ofsted Came This Week

Verona

WELL, IT'S OVER FOR ANOTHER THREE YEARS !!!!!!!!!!!! :oxD:(

They came this week - glad it's over (for another three years)

The inspector was very nice - but the inspection was stressful - even though we were sure we were doing well.

Of course, we are not supposed to let anyone know the outcome just yet but.......... :(:( :wacko: xD :rolleyes: :unsure: ;):ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Sue J

WELL, IT'S OVER FOR ANOTHER THREE YEARS !!!!!!!!!!!! :oxD:(

They came this week - glad it's over (for another three years)

The inspector was very nice - but the inspection was stressful - even though we were sure we were doing well.

Of course, we are not supposed to let anyone know the outcome just yet but.......... :(:( :wacko: xD :rolleyes: :unsure: ;):ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Sue J

Well done you! Enjoy your celebrations!

Maz

Yes, we are glad it's over. As a pre-school we don't have any notice at all but have been expecting it from September - last time we were inspected on our first day back from the summer hols!!

I have a fantastic and wonderfully hard working staff that have been with me for quite a few years - we are a very good team and my deputy is excellent - I couldn't wish for better. We are all going out for a celebratory meal after half term.

Thanks for all the help I have received from you since I have been a member of the FSF. We have gained so much knowledge from you guys - some information that has been posted here and taken into pre-school even before our mentor knew about it !!! This is the place to be, to ensure we get all the latest info - thanks again.

Sue J

For a day or two after the inspection we all had permanant grins on our faces :oxD:(:(

Well done to you and your team Sue. It must be a wonderful feeling to have half term knowing its been done and you have come out of it successfully. Hope you have a great, well-deserved break.

I too am still waiting for ours. We are well overdue and expect to find a suited person with a briefcase waiting outside our building every Monday morning.

Not looking forward to it but wish it was all over!!!

Anyway, congratulations again - well done!

:oxD

xD well done, it's nice to get it out of the way before a holiday...we had ours in February just before half term so we could enjoy!!!

Just like you dublinbay we were very very overdue and he waiting was doing us in.....bu the time they came we were relieved just to see them!!!!! good luck to anyone who is waiting or has ofsted arriving :o

Great news Sue J,

Congratulations for your :oxD:(:(:( :wacko: xD :rolleyes: :unsure: ;) 10 smiley outcome :ph34r: .

Maybe Ofsted should award every setting with a 'smiley' rating don't you think?

Have a fantastic celebration, well done to you and your team. :ph34r:

Peggy

Congratulations from me too Sue. :o Couldn't actually find a green smiley to show how envious I am. I had convinced myself they would appear last week, but no! We will be 4 years in January so they must be going to knock on the door soon, please not near Christmas though!!!

Just out of interest what is the most 'overdue' people have experienced or heard of???????

congratulations from me

i wish we could ask them to come in and see the setting when things are going well. it would be so nice to ring them up and say guess what everythings going well please come an see how well we are doing.

The only thing is they would probably come in and knock us down and say it was all wrong.

nut well done for getting it right

Congratulations from me too Sue. :o Couldn't actually find a green smiley to show how envious I am. I had convinced myself they would appear last week, but no! We will be 4 years in January so they must be going to knock on the door soon, please not near Christmas though!!!

Just out of interest what is the most 'overdue' people have experienced or heard of???????

We are as overdue as you, LJW, so will be interesting for me too!

We too had a visit from OFSTED the week before half-term after expecting them to come for the past 18 months. It's such a relief it's over at last and we can now relax for the next half-term up to Christmas. We too were very pleased with the results!

We heard that if you have not had an inspection since 04 then you will definitely get one before Easter. Not sure if that is just Devon or everywhere.

Love MichelleB

I was told by an inspector that for those that were inspected in 2004 - their next inspections should be completed by February 2008. That is West Sussex - don't know about other areas.

I've had a really good half term break (after our inspection the week before half term) Looking forward to going back tomorrow.

Sue J

They (OFSTED) are coming on wednesday !!!!!!!!!xD I am new to my post(SEPT) my role is early years intervention /T.A Level 3/responsibility for outdoor area. Wish me luck :o