Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

How Many Children

My goodness. I hope those of you that have 50 to 60 are not in one room.

Thank you for your replies. The reason behind it is I am going to look at trying to increase the amount of children per session.

Depends what you mean by one room. Yes one room but three key-worker groups and an area off the main room for them to meet in and lots of space. A wonderful outdoors and huge verandah so that if it is terrible weather they are still 'outdoors.'

We are registered for 24 for each session. Am and PM sessional pre-school. Numbers are a bit low at the moment but wish it could stay like that. We have one room and when you get 24 children with 3 staff and perhaps a parent/helper it starts to feel quite overwhelming.

registered to have 24 in am session & 24 in pm session.....at the moment not quite full but January will be full am & spaces pm.

Interesting also to know how many members of staff you all have........we have 4 or 5 which means 2 adults can be indoor and 2 outdoors with me floating/paperwork. I know one of my staff is looking for something else...(that's another story) but not sure wether to replace her or not. It would mean that I would not get any chance to be in the office doing paperwork.

We are a sessional group in a village hall. We are registered for 24 per session and we have 3 staff, 1 volunteer and 2 parent/helpers per session.

We have 40 (two rooms) who are divided up into 5 groups for small group time and snack time with their own keyworkers - one room has 2 groups (which is great only up to 16 children, but the other 3 groups with 24 children which can be more challenging!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)