Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Help With Condition Name

Hi

Can any of you lovely people help me out there, we have a little boy who is very clumsy and keeps falling over his own feet etc... I know there is a condition linked to this but can't think what its called to look it up on the internet. Does anybody know?

Hi

Can any of you lovely people help me out there, we have a little boy who is very clumsy and keeps falling over his own feet etc... I know there is a condition linked to this but can't think what its called to look it up on the internet. Does anybody know?

Dyspraxia?

Maz

Yes, I immediately thought of the same condition! :o

Great minds think alike, Wolfie! Although, given that we're talking about children here, there are probably a thousand and one other conditions/syndromes which present in similar ways. But at least it gives you somewhere to start!

Maz

Great minds think alike, Wolfie! Although, given that we're talking about children here, there are probably a thousand and one other conditions/syndromes which present in similar ways. But at least it gives you somewhere to start!

Maz

dyspraxia sounds about right-I would actually do a bit of reasearch and contact your OT support for additional advice

Lizzie Lou

While you're waiting for extra support try a few exercises from brian gym. My friends son has it and some of the exercises he had to do were co-ordination. Touching each finger on his thumb, is one I remember. He was 10 before he was daignosed, so even if you arent sure of what your lad has got, plenty of opportunities for physical play can only help :o

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)