Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

What A Lovely Letter

Hi

A few weeks ago i showed a parent aorund our nursery, she was suitably impressed and booked her child in. her child has one settiling in visit (did well) and was due a second visit but unfortunatly mum(who is pregnant) became ill and no longer needed to take up the place because she was not working any longer.Mum cancelled the place , explaining her reasons and i thought nothing more of it.

today we got an absoloutly lovely letter of mum explaining that she had looked round all the private nurseries in town and ours exceeded all of them (in her opinion anyway), she said ours was far better than more expensive nurseries.she felt it was homely, all staff were caring and well qualified and that she could see immediatly that all hildren's individual needs were catered for. she said she was impressed at how settled all the children were. she stressed she enjoyed her visit with her child and that she has reccommended our nursery to her friends, and she will continue to do this.

Mum has also decided to put her little girl and baby in nursery when she goes back to work.

how lovely it was to receive such a lovely letter praising our nursery and the staff. the letter was shown to all staff and suitably lifted staff morale which was very much needed at present.

its so lovely when someone takes timeout to praise us every now and then.

that letter made my day :o

Dawn

Hi

A few weeks ago i showed a parent aorund our nursery, she was suitably impressed and booked her child in. her child has one settiling in visit (did well) and was due a second visit but unfortunatly mum(who is pregnant) became ill and no longer needed to take up the place because she was not working any longer.Mum cancelled the place , explaining her reasons and i thought nothing more of it.

today we got an absoloutly lovely letter of mum explaining that she had looked round all the private nurseries in town and ours exceeded all of them (in her opinion anyway), she said ours was far better than more expensive nurseries.she felt it was homely, all staff were caring and well qualified and that she could see immediatly that all hildren's individual needs were catered for. she said she was impressed at how settled all the children were. she stressed she enjoyed her visit with her child and that she has reccommended our nursery to her friends, and she will continue to do this.

Mum has also decided to put her little girl and baby in nursery when she goes back to work.

how lovely it was to receive such a lovely letter praising our nursery and the staff. the letter was shown to all staff and suitably lifted staff morale which was very much needed at present.

Well done, its a really good feeling when people compliment your group - so keep at it - put it in your compliments file - I have one on top of my complaints file - well done

Nikki

its so lovely when someone takes timeout to praise us every now and then.

that letter made my day :o

Dawn

It is so nice to be appreciated.

So many parents come to look around and decide for whatever reason that they will stay or go. Its so nice to know that even though they didn't stay they will continue to recommend you.

Thats one for your compliments file :o