Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

It's Our Anniversary

Guest MaryEMac

Guest MaryEMac

Today my husband and myself have been married for 31 years. He has been known to say that he could have murdered me twice and still be out of jail. :o To his credit he did arrive home with a beautiful bouquet of flowers. I'm planning a nice meal for two and a quiet evening in (as it's a school night!!). To be honest I cannot think where the years have gone but I do know that I wouldn't have changed anything.

Mary

Many congratulations to you both, have a lovely evening...what's on the menu?? We're "only" on 22 years and I'm afraid to say that we both forgot our anniversary this year - we were only reminded when cards arrived with the postman! Still, could have been worse...imagine the trouble if only one of us had remembered!! :o

oh wow hope for us all..... :oxD

Not for me Hali - more likely to celebrate my children's 31st wedding anniversaries than mine (which if you think about it isn't very likely anyway!!).

Perhaps one day I'll make an honest man of him!

Maz

To be honest I cannot think where the years have gone but I do know that I wouldn't have changed anything.

Mary

Well that just says it all, Mary! How lovely to feel that way after 31 years of marriage! Congratulations to you both.

Maz

Seems like if your hubby had done time, he would have got out early for good behaviour. :oxD

Cangratulations to you both, because it does take two to tango!! :(

Wishing you many more years of joy and happiness together.

Peggy