Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Safety Mats

Does anyone know where I can buy some safety mats to go around metal pillars.

We operate from a church hall which has two loevely metal pillars in it. In 7 years we have only had one child bump their head on them (not seriously), but we do feel that it would be a good idea to put some sort of safety mat around them.

I have no idea where to start looking. If all else fails I suppose I could make some.

HELP. :o

Does anyone know where I can buy some safety mats to go around metal pillars.

We operate from a church hall which has two loevely metal pillars in it. In 7 years we have only had one child bump their head on them (not seriously), but we do feel that it would be a good idea to put some sort of safety mat around them.

I have no idea where to start looking. If all else fails I suppose I could make some.

HELP. :o

Am a bit confused. Are you looking for something to be tied vertically up and around the bottoms of the pillars so if children bump into them they don't hurt themselves? Not sure I've ever seen anything like that - perhaps you might need to do a bit of diy!

Maz

If it is to go around the pole must admit we used bubble wrap and made our own by putting several layers in a cover with ties to put it on or we used velcro fastenings to hold it on...

We also have a tree in our garden which does have a branch at child height to bump heads... lovely to climb though so we tied bubble wrap around it...Ofsted impressed and said she would remember us because of the bubble wrapped tree!!

Inge

We had the same problem with metal supports on our 'shutters' We bought a set of kids rugby goal posts padding with our tescos sports vouchers.Worked a treat and design to go on and off easily-fastened with velcro.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)