Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Negative Pms?

Guest Jamjim

I seem to have -1 new messages. I don't know how long its been saying that but how is that possible? I don't have any new messages in my inbox.

Anyone else got this? It did make me smile I have to say!

I had to giggle - I read the thread title as 'Negative PMS' - is there such a thing - Ithought PMS was bad enough without it being negative! Although being pregnant has relieved me of that for the time being.

Back on topic, I've got -3 messages - does that make me more or less popular than those with -1??

Mine currently says -1 message, but I did notice a few weeks ago that it said -5, after I recieved a few, the numbers went down as I opened them. :o

I'll let Steve know.

Peggy

Yes, I noticed I had minus 3 earlier today which was a relief. I normally have about plus 21...

However, since it didn't make any difference to the actual amount when I went to my inbox it was a short lived feeling! :o

I'll see if I can work out what all the negative influences are. xD

I seem to have -1 new messages. I don't know how long its been saying that but how is that possible? I don't have any new messages in my inbox.

Anyone else got this? It did make me smile I have to say!

I completely misread the title of this - I thought someone had been sending you messages aimed to dent your self esteem...

Maz

• 3 weeks later...

Hi hali and others -

Sorry, I should have got back to you here. I've found the problem but I need to do a forum software upgrade to sort it out properly (and you know how the prospect of this makes me gibber like an overwhelmed gibbon...).

It will probably be about 3 to 4 weeks before I have it sorted out. Apologies for the inconvenience. :o

Incidentally, is it just my connection tonight or are the pages loading really slowly - ie 30 seconds plus per page?