Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Well I Finally Went And Did It!

On Saturday, I finally walked down the aisle!!

It was a gorgeous day, meaning we could have the wedding outside. Obviously I thought it would be great, but i NEVER anticipated how amazing it would be. I now know what people mean when they say they'd love to do it all again!

Have been walking round with a wedding 'glow' since Saturday, and can't wait to see the photos when they are done. We have a husband and wife doing our photographs - who take natural shots of people throughout the day. They were amazing, and really helped make the day.

We're saving up now, and going away a bit later on in the year.

Still haven't sorted out a new signature, and haven't had to use my new name yet, or use the word 'husband'!!!!

Guest Wolfie

Many, many congratulations to you both, it's great to hear that you enjoyed your day so much! May you have many, many happy years together. Are we going to get to see any of the pics???? :o

You MUST be a special couple to have the sun shine on your wedding day during THIS summer!!

Edited by Wolfie

Congratulations Shelley, great to hear the sun shone for you as I am sure it will inside for many, many years to come. :o

I remember my wedding day 'glow' like it was yesterday, even though it was 8 years ago. My face ached so much due to the massive grin spread across my face all day. I spent the following few days just saying "Hello Hubby" just to help it all sink in.

Thanks for sharing your news it's bought back happy memories for me. xD

Peggy

:o Congratulations......you will be feeling exactly the same even if the sun didn't shine......I've been married 21 years next month & it poured with rain on my wedding day...that didn't stop the sun from shining inside xD

look forward to seeing the pics

Shelley that is wonderful news, I kept thinking it must be soon.

I am so pleased you had a wonderful day and wish you all the luck, love, happiness and good health in your married life.

:oxD:(:(

Wrote 1 letter, filled out 2 complaint forms, and signed numerous other things today - all signed with my old surname (can't get out of the habit!).

There are 10 photos up on the website of my photographers. The rest are to follow.

Go to this site and click on the blog, then scroll down to Shelley and Paul's wedding.

They are quite 'arty' shots - which is what we wanted. Someone at work today (a male), said 'what's the point of that?', when looking at the one of me bent over backwards!!

Am I anything like you imagined??!!