Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Books To Assist With Course?

Does anyone have any reccomendations (or avoidances) for books to assist me on my CCLD level 3. Please.

I have seen one called "CCLD the Candidate handbook" with one of the authors being Penny tassoni, has anyone used it?

Thanks

I havent used it but she does another book for the CACHE diploma in pre-school practice and its just bee endorsed by the PLA. See if your course provider can let you look at a copy before you buy, or try yuour library, they are very expensive some of these books but you can keep dipping into them forever :o

I havent used it but she does another book for the CACHE diploma in pre-school practice and its just bee endorsed by the PLA. See if your course provider can let you look at a copy before you buy, or try yuour library, they are very expensive some of these books but you can keep dipping into them forever :o

And don't forget Amazon - you can pick up some good bargains if you buy used (even with postage).

Maz

I had forgotten the library, I was prompted to look at buying by the voucher i got this morning offering me 250 extra points when i bought books. I have just reserved a library copy, and will look at amazon as well.

Found the Penny Tassoni book invaluable for the level 3. there is another one in Waterstones for level4/5 which is excellent too and may help.

Hi - I think the NVQ3 format changed last year so it's probably different to the text that I used; but the book we were recommended was also by Penny Tassoni (Early Years Care and Educatio NVQ3 by Tassoni, Bulman and Beith), and it was really useful and clear to digest, especially if, like myself, your brain mainly consists of marshmallow!!

Guest cathy m

The book for the new CCLD level 3 is:

Children's Care learning and Development by Penny Tassoni, Kath Bulman, Kate Beith and Maria Robinson

It's a Heinemann publication

ISBN 0 435 44917 6

W H Smith & Waterstones usually have it in I think it's about £17.99

Cathy

The book for the new CCLD level 3 is:

Children's Care learning and Development by Penny Tassoni, Kath Bulman, Kate Beith and Maria Robinson

It's a Heinemann publication

ISBN 0 435 44917 6

W H Smith & Waterstones usually have it in I think it's about £17.99

Cathy

And bear in mind that Amazon offer a 5% discount if you have an NUS card which is better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick....

Maz

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)