Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Weather

hali

ohhh nooo weather warning more flash floods and 'mini tornados' expected tonight!!!!! :o

batten down the hatches all..... :(

anyone live near Alton Towers????? :( going for 3 days on Friday... whats the weather going to be like?????...please be kind!!! xD:(

Floods are already happening near to me. Heard on local news that firefighters had to rescue people from 2 cars when the road was covered in 2 foot of water. I did wonder why 2 feet was such a problem knowing the area they were on about though.

Last months floods took the home of 1 of our friends in Evesham and a friend in Tewksbury walked home from work in water upto her chest, luckily her house is on higher ground. Not sure if the land can take much more. But funnily, my garden hasnt flooded this year!!

Hubby and son have just gobne to the football match. He phoned to say out of 30,000 people they are the only ones without acoat. Men! :o

We had very heavy rain this evening. Then just before it started to get dark, there over the hills, was a fantastic rainbow. So maybe that is a good omen for the rest of the week.

Guest Wolfie

Yes, I'm near Alton Towers...well, Staffordshire anyway! I don't think the forecast is too bad for the weekend! :o

Edited by Wolfie

friday was fab - nice and dry and queues minimal...... :(

saturday rained 30 mins after we arrived...... queues horrendous then my beloved won our daugher the hugest pink cuddly unicorn (and they wouldnt give us a bag to put it in!!!!!) so i ended up putting a spare rain mac on it and carrying it round..... what fun!!!! :o

Pub was great in the evening though :(

Thanks for asking xD