Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Grids Mark 2

Hi

I've just started to have another play - have put a different version in the resources section. Let me know if they are useful.

janine

x

I would love to see these grids, unfortunatly I dont have wordpad,

so when I download, I cant see anything. Is there any thing I can do to it?

Does anyone know? Thanks Rosina

Hi janine

I would like to see your 'grids mark 2' but I can't find them. Can you help I have tried a search but wasn't very successful.? I did a search in resources!

Thanks Kathleen

Hi janine

I have just found them I was looking in the wrong place!

They look great they must have taken you a long time. Thanks kathleen x

I would love to see these grids, unfortunatly I dont have wordpad,

so when I download, I cant see anything. Is there any thing I can do to it?

Does anyone know? Thanks Rosina

Is it that you don't see anything or it all looks like lines? The zoom% is set at 50% when I open it up in Microsoft Word, so I just altered that (at the top on the toolbar) to 150% and it all turns into proper English!

Guest Wolfie

Is there more than one grid? I've found one, for 8-20 months, but can't find any more? That one looks absolutely fab - thank you! :o

Guest Wolfie

Ooooh, that would be great! I didn't mean to sound as though you OUGHT to have done them all....but I'm so glad that you have, you are an absolute star!! Thank you! :o

hi

I've uploaded the rest now.

They are very small but can be read by zooming in once you've opened the document.

I'm planning on blowing them up to A3 size.

hope they're useful!

Janine

Is it that you don't see anything or it all looks like lines? The zoom% is set at 50% when I open it up in Microsoft Word, so I just altered that (at the top on the toolbar) to 150% and it all turns into proper English!

Running Bunny

All I can see is a sq picture of a child, no writing at all

But you say you have opened it in word Can I ask how you have done that ?

Kind regards Rosina

Running Bunny

All I can see is a sq picture of a child, no writing at all

But you say you have opened it in word Can I ask how you have done that ?

Kind regards Rosina

It may be that you are not using the correct programme to try to open it, I downloaded it as a file on the desktop and then opened it from there sucessfully.

For those who do not have Word I also use a free word processing package which sucessfully opnes these documents and Allows me to save them in several ways, even as Adobe ones which can be useful. Have a look here Openoffice

Inge

Dear Janine,

Heres sending you a virtual box of chocolates and a glass or two of wine becuase thats what I can now do as you have done lots of hard work for me. They are great - so thank you so much for spending the time and sharing these with us. I only wish I could return something. You're a gem

Nikki

Well, really fed up now, I have tried every way I can, but just get an empty page Just cannot open this

Could anyone print it off and send them to me?

Or send them to my personal e mail address in word ?

Its just all your comments that are making me envious

Rosina :o

Hi

I am also having trouble reading them. Got bad eyes. Need help to overcome this as they look fab,- as far as I can tell

Think I am being a bit dense here but can't seem to find the mark 2 grids. I have downloaded one for each age group but should I be looking somewhere else for the others? Mind you, what i have seen is great- so much work for you, so thank you so much for sharing!

• 6 months later...

Hi Chris

Go into the resources section, in the drop down bit one the left of the page towards the top, select resource library and they are in the planning section.

Linda

• 1 month later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)