Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Yey Some Good News

beth1

Well at least the end of term came with some excellent news. xD

I have passed my first year part time modules, the 5 modules I have took have given me an average running score of 60%. :( Overall I have my January modules completions at 50% and 52%, then April/May modules at 62% plus 2 at 68%.

Now all I need to do is complete the other 2 level 4 modules and start on my level 5 modules and the jobs a good one. :o Hopefully I will be able to find a job in childcare as now I have the offical paper stating what modules I have passed instead of saying 'oh I have.....' in interviews. :(

Beth

Congratulations Beth - you sound as this has put you in a positive frame of mind. And how fantastic to be able to show this kind of detail to any prospective employer. I know I'd be impressed...

Maz

Congratulations Beth not far to go now

Only 2 more years to go hopefully. :( In year 2 I have to complete the other 2 Level 4 (as it has to be called from this year) and 2 modules at Level 5. :(:( Then in year 3 I complete the other 4 Level 5 modules. :wacko:

From completing the Foundation Degree Early Years I will go on and do another 2 years part time top up to gain a full honours Degree in Early Childhood Studies. Then finaly EYPS Validation route. :o

So the qualification route is planned out, all I need now is a supportive employer, would prefer term time only position than to work in a day nursery with long hours. xD

Beth

Congratulations Beth! Well done! I still waiting to hear back from Roehampton now to see if I have passed all of my Level 4 modules. I know what I got in everything so far except 2, these being the management module and the child protection assignment which I was actually really pleased with when it was handed in. Our results are expected at the beginning of August which leaves just enough time to go and re-enrol for the second and final year!

Its gone so quickly. How come yours is over 3 years? Ours is 2 and like you, I am hoping to do the 3rd year to make it into a full degree, that way the options are open to me as to what I want to do.

Like has been mentioned already, this should put you in a positive frame of mind and you should feel really buzzed up about your results, especially when you take into consideration the job issues you have had and the family issues.

Well done you! Hopefully I'll be back soon with some good news of my own!

Clare at my uni we have a choice to sit the course full time over 2 years or part time over 3 years. I chose 3 years part time, the only difference is that the course is streached by doing 2 modules from level 4 and level 5 in year 2.

Beth

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)