Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Foundation Degree Graduation

clarap

Hello everyone,

Just wanted to share some news. Myself and a friend a good friend whom I met on the foundation degree course two years ago have just attended our graduation day.

It was really fantastic, it made all the hard work, long hours family rows all seem so worth while. We were so proud of ourselves. Most of our family were there, our children had a day off they were really excited and proud of their mums.

I just want to say a massive good luck to those of you out there nearly embarkin on your foundation degrees, it really does fly by. Only one more year for the BA and me and my friend will hopefully all fingers and toes crossed will be graduating again.

And I also want to say thankyou for all the supportive posts on this brill forum, I am sure I will be calling on your support in the very near future.

What an achievement, well done. It's lovely that all the family were there to watch you as, if you're anything like my family, they will have been very supportive/had to put up with a lot throughout and I only just started in February.

Well done and it is lovely and inspirational of you to share the highs so we can look forward to having them....thankyou :o

• 3 weeks later...
Hello everyone,

Just wanted to share some news. Myself and a friend a good friend whom I met on the foundation degree course two years ago have just attended our graduation day.

It was really fantastic, it made all the hard work, long hours family rows all seem so worth while. We were so proud of ourselves. Most of our family were there, our children had a day off they were really excited and proud of their mums.

I just want to say a massive good luck to those of you out there nearly embarkin on your foundation degrees, it really does fly by. Only one more year for the BA and me and my friend will hopefully all fingers and toes crossed will be graduating again.

And I also want to say thankyou for all the supportive posts on this brill forum, I am sure I will be calling on your support in the very near future.

A big congratulations: I am in the middle of my second year and am begining to feel fed up and think I will never get to the end. You re-inspired me, thank you and a big well done!

Hello everyone,

Hello Booth, :( don't know if we have met yet? I am about to start the second year, lovely to hear about our highs and lows and the next step after FD xD:o ..

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)