Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Grids

Hi

Just to let you know I've typed up all of the statements from the 6 areas and put them on grids as overviews - hopefully added them to the Resource library.

Janine

x

Thanks Janine, you have saved a lot of people a lot of work, much appreciated.

Edited by Guest

Guest Wolfie

My goodness, they are amazing - thank you so much! And you obviously have IT skills to die for! :o

:o Thanks for sharing............downloaded but cannot read any words, is it me or anyone else having this problem???? Edited by Mrsb

Hi

They need zooming in on -I've done it in a really small font to be able to fit it onto one page.

Go to the top of the document and click on 200%

I'm planning on blowing it up to A3 size to make it more manageable

Janine

you can make it more readable by highlighting all and increasing font size.. will take it over several pages but easily read.

many thanks for the hard work, saved us all time.

Inge

Helen also has done some similar in resource library in larger font with a column for recording in found under observation and assessments

Edited by Inge

janine, thanks for sharing your hard work.

I love the fact they're all on one page - may need to buy some reading glasses though! seriously though- easy enough to 'blow up' but at the same time handy for quick ref

thanks again

x

Thank-you so much for those - I find my current grids with stepping stones/ELGs on really useful to glance at so these are much appreciated.

Yes, thank you very much, Janine. Looking at these I really begin to believe it may be possible to move from how I'm 'doing' FS to EYFS without too much pain!!

Thank you so much for the grids they must have taken a great deal of time to collate

i have enlarged them to A3 as suggested and they give a good overview

Carmad

I'm glad you've all found them useful - let me know if there's anything else I can post!

I'm all for saving time!!!!

Guest Wolfie

Look under "Planning" and then there are six files submitted by Janine, one for each of the six areas.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)